Plus enjoy a picnic surrounded by elephants en-route to Kings Camp. Revel in the warmth of gracious hospitality, relax and soak up the tranquility of the African bush and indulge in pampering treatments, delight in exceptional cuisine and savor spectacular sunsets.
Explore the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in open, state-of-the-art game viewing vehicles. Whether it is a leopard on the hunt, lions roaring at twilight, hippo wallowing in the river, or a crocodile basking on a sandy beach; each viewing will enthrall.
- • 3 Nights at Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge – Madikwe Game Reserve
- 2 Nights at Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve – Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- 3 Nights at Kings Camp Private Game Reserve – Timbavati Private Nature Reserve.
- Airfare O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) – Madikwe – O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg).
- Airfare O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) – Leopard Hills
- Road Transfer Leopard Hills – Elephant Whispers – Kings Camp
- Airfare Kings Camp – O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg).
- Flights and transfers not listed
- Conservation levies and park entry fees
- Cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes.
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases, transfers, gratuities, additional activities, wellness treatments and laundry.
3 NIGHTS MADIKWE GAME RESERVE - Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge
A favourite among South Africa safari packages, this 8 night safari begins with 3 nights in the 75 000ha, malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve on the border of Botswana. Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge is situated in the centre of the reserve, offering guests an advantage over properties on the border of the reserve. The camp features secluded, glass-fronted suites with private plunge pools, comfortable lounges, a bar and a wine cellar.
2 NIGHTS SABI SAND GAME RESERVE Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve
From Madikwe Hills, you will be whisked off to the famous Sabi Sands Game Reserve for 2 nights at Leopard Hills Private Game Lodge. This exclusive lodge is built on a rocky hillside overlooking an active waterhole offering spectacular game viewing from the lodge and suites. This 5-star lodge features just 8 suites, each with a private plunge pool and sweeping views over the landscape. The lodge has a spa, traditional boma and a fully stocked wine cellar.
3 NIGHTS TIMBAVATI PRIVATE NATURE RESERVE Kings Camp Private Game Reserve
From Leopard Hills, we move onto Kings Camp in the Timbavati. En route, you have the option to stop at Elephant Whispers, where you can experience a 2-hour encounter with the resident herd of elephants. Afterwards, there is the opportunity to enjoy a picnic surrounded by these gentle giants.
The Bush Trilogy is completed with 3 nights at the spectacular Kings Camp. The camp offers an experience of refinement and luxury in the heart of the Greater Kruger National Park. The camp has 7 Luxury Suites and 2 Honeymoon Suites featuring elegant interiors with distinct colonial style. Twice daily game drives offer sightings of leopard, lion, rhino and the endangered African wild dog. The camp also has a spa, gym and dining area overlooking a busy waterhole.
As far as South African safari packages go, our 8 Night Bush Trilogy offers a combination of accommodation, wildlife encounters and world-class service that is difficult to beat.