Experience the best of both – Bush and City – with this uber luxurious package…
Indulge in excellent game viewing, hearty bush cuisine, luxury accommodation and outstanding bush hospitality. Here big game abounds; each day bringing something different whilst exploring the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife.
En-route to Leopard Hills, you will be transferred to Elephant Whispers for an enthralling two-hour Ultimate Elephant Experience, which includes an indulgent picnic with sparkling wine surrounded by these gentle giants.
Explore Cape Town – the ultimate cosmopolitan African city – voted one of the most beautiful destinations to visit in the world. Boasting iconic landmarks (including spectacular winelands, imposing mountains and rugged peninsulas), beautiful beaches and noteworthy restaurants, enjoy bustling Cape Town and its surrounds from your luxurious accommodation at the foothills of Table Mountain.
- Exclusive Accommodation
- World-class Facilities & Amenities
- Outstanding South African Hospitality
- Exciting ‘Big-5’ Encounters & Exceptional Experiences
- Luxury Open Vehicles with Expert Rangers & Guides
- Cosmopolitan Cape Town with Iconic Landmarks
- Imposing Mountains, Rugged Peninsulas, Spectacular
- Winelands and Beautiful Beaches
- Memorable Ultimate Elephant Experience
ROUTING: FLIGHTS, TRANSFERS & ACCOMMODATION (COULD DO EITHER DIRECTION):
- FLIGHT: O.R. Tambo – Kings Camp.
- ACCOMMODATION: Kings Camp – Fully-inclusive – 3 night stay (one night FOC).
- ROAD TRANSFER: Kings Camp via Elephant Whispers (Hazyview) – Leopard Hills (Sabi Sands).
- ACCOMMODATION: Leopard Hills – Fully-inclusive – 2 night stay.
- ROAD TRANSFER: Leopard Hills – Skukuza Airport.
- FLIGHT: Skukuza – CPT (Excluded – client to book).
- ROAD TRANSFER: CPT Airport – Camissa House.
- ACCOMMODATION: Camissa House – B&B – 4 night stay in a Luxury Room (one night FOC).
- ROAD TRANSFER: Camissa House – CPT Airport.
Note the below
• Terms & Conditions Apply.
• Package rates are non-combinable with existing special offers at the Lodges.
• An additional surcharge applies should the routing be amended.
• Flight rates and schedules, and accommodation rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Flight rates include combined fuel levies and departure tax.
Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Game Reserves, failure to comply with this rule will result in a heavy fine or arrest by reserve management.
- Please take note of flight exclusions in the above routing.
- Kings Camp & Leopard Hills includes all meals and local beverages and house wines.
- Camissa House includes breakfast, high tea daily and local beverages and house wines.
- Sightseeing excursions in Cape Town or vehicle hire in Cape Town
- Excludes cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars & cigarettes.
- Excludes telephone calls, curio shop purchases, gratuities, additional activities, laundry, wellness treatments and items of a personal nature
- Excludes conservation levies and park entry fees for Kings Camp & Leopard Hills.
3 Nights at Kings Camp - Timbavati Kruger Park, South Africa
Kings Camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park and reflects the charm and romance of a bygone era in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. The Lodge faces an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife day and night. The six newly revamped generously spacious Luxury Suites and one Luxury Family Suite (now with private plunge pools) and two Honeymoon suites offer sophisticated accommodation in the African bush.
2 Nights at Leopard Hills - Sabi Sands Kruger Park, South Africa
This exclusive lodge is situated in the ‘Big 5’ Sabi Sand Game Reserve bordering the world famous Kruger National Park. With only 8 luxurious air-conditioned glass-fronted suites, complete with their own verandah and private plunge pools, the lodge offers exclusive privacy. Excellent game viewing, high service standards, delicious cuisine and a warm atmosphere ensure a memorable safari.
4 Nights Camissa House - Cape Town, South Africa
Camissa House, a truly extraordinary luxury boutique hotel, is located on the slopes of Table Mountain and boasts possibly the most captivating views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Cape Town. A hotel celebrating the true essence of Cape Town, the unique floral diversity and natural beauty it holds; nothing has been overlooked in designing this masterpiece. The hotel has eight rooms with a maximum of only 16 guests, so you can be assured an intimate, secluded affair. There is no shortage of attention to detail and curated delights. Guests have a
dedicated butler, tour desk, pool, roof-top bar and opulent high tea.