The Luxury Victoria Falls and Hwange Safari experience begins upstream of Victoria Falls, where you can explore the wilds by 4x4, boat or foot. The safari then moves to Hwange National Park and its giant herds of elephant.
This 7-day luxury Victoria Falls and Hwange safari is all about big water, big game and small intimate lodge accommodation. Experience the rumble of Africa's main attraction - the mighty Victoria Falls, then fly into Hwange National Park where the elephants are the stars of the show.
Besides the ever incredible Victoria falls and all of that iconic game viewing in Hwange National Park, your accommodation on this safari will be one of your biggest highlights. These two private lodges have been carefully hand-picked to reward you with an exceptional experience no short of the ultimate in comfort and luxury.
- Road transfer from Vic Falls Airport to Old Drift Lodge
- Road transfer from Old Drift Lodge to Hwange Main Camp and then collection from Hwange Main Camp to Verneys Camp
- Flight from Manga to Vic Falls Airport
- Fully inclusive of accommodation and all meals
- Laundry, lodge activities, return vehicle airstrip transfers
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages & taxes
- Conservation and Community Levy(CCL) of USD 15 per person per night
- Old Drift Lodge inclusive of: Accommodation, all meals and drinks
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Victoria Falls Airport / Livingstone Airport transfers
- Shuttle to Victoria Falls town
- Gym in a bag & Laundry
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover; 2% Tourism levy
- VAT on accommodation meals and drinks
- Activities available at Old Drift Lodge at no extra charge to guests: Morning and Afternoon Game drives in the Zambezi National Park; Morning and Afternoon River Safaris.
- Rates exclude premium imported drinks
- International flights, travel insurance, visas and discretionary tips.
Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometers from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
Old Drift Lodge is nestled within a wild paradise frequented by elephant, buffalo, herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck and impala.
Inspired by safaris of the past, Verney’s Camp is situated in a teak forest that is synonymous with Hwange. With views over a waterhole, the animals put on a daily parade as they come down for their evening drink.