Embark on an exciting and explorative six day Complete Luambe Safari and adventure through the remote and intimate Luambe National Park. Enjoy a combination of our founding camp, Luambe Camp, and our bushcamp, Kasikizi Camp to experience the best of what the park has to…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Embark on an exciting and explorative six day Complete Luambe Safari and adventure through the remote and intimate Luambe National Park.
Enjoy a combination of our founding camp, Luambe Camp, and our bushcamp, Kasikizi Camp to experience the best of what the park has to offer.
Situated in two different areas of the park, these two camps offer a variety of different experiences, scenery and sightings that will allow the traveller to uncover some of the secrets of this special place in a very private and personal way, while enjoying the natural beauty that the Luangwa Valley has to offer .
A fantastic opening special for Kasikizi Bushcamp – The Complete Luambe Safari – stay 5 nights between our two camps (Kasikizi Bushcamp and Luambe Camp) and only pay for 4 nights.
Kasikizi is our brand new complementary bush camp to Luambe Camp and is situated in a different part of the park to Luambe Camp, opening up the southern part of the park which offers new loops and areas of the park to discover.
- Luambe Camp and Kasikizi Bushcamp is the only accommodation in the entire park, so you can be assured that you will have wildlife sightings all to yourself.
- Enjoy game drives and guided walks through the woodlands, grasslands and out into the floodplains with your guide and discover all that the Luambe wilderness has to offer.
- Spectacular birding and diverse wildlife are just some of the draw cards to this remote and wild gem of Zambia. The setting of either pod of several hundred hippos or the overlooking the floodplain is quite incredible.
- Explore the so far undiscovered south of the park from this new camp
- Walk along the Luangwa from camp and observe the nearby carmine bee-eater colony (Sept/Oct)
- Great chance of seeing Puku, Waterbuck, Bushbuck & Giraffe almost daily on the floodplain from your own verandah
Day 1 - 4
3 NIGHTS AT LUAMBE CAMPLuambe Camp staff will meet you at Flatdogs where you will start your journey to Luambe National Park. Enjoy a 4 hour road transfer, allowing you ample time to take in the new surroundings, diverse wildlife as well as experience the astonishing birdlife encountered along the way. Spend 4 nights in Luambe National Park which offers a Luangwa Valley experience reminiscent of the early days in the Valley – remote and wild!
Day 4 - 6
2 NIGHTS AT KASIKIZI BUSHCAMPAfter your three night stay at Luambe Camp, head south to our brand new bushcamp, Kasikizi Bushcamp. With only three ensuite grass chalets overlooking a spectacular floodplain, guests can enjoy panoramic views of the Luangwa River from their own, private verandah. Kasikizi Camp is great for walking safaris, leaving straight from camp and heading out into the wilderness. The area around Kasikizi has been proven to be particularly good for lion and wild dog sightings and there is also an elephant crossing right in front of camp. Enjoy vast wilderness, starry dinners and sunrise breakfasts served on open fires on the floodplain while uncovering the secrets of the south.
- All accommodation
- Meals and drinks
- 2 safari activities a day
- National park fees & bed levies
- Road transfers Mfuwe – Luambe – Mfuwe & laundry.
- Premium drinks
- Items of a personal nature & gratuities
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found