An 11 night safari that encompasses 3 National Parks – the Kafue national park, Hwange national park and Zambezi National Parks and gives you 3 completely different safari experiences and habitats to experience in one trip!
The wide open plains of the Southern Kafue national park and the rugged hills and rock carvings of Bumbusi in Hwange National Park are the perfect safari combination for true safari enthusiasts and lovers of the wilderness. The variety of mammal and bird species in the Southern Kafue national park along with the seasonal high density close up viewing of elephants and great walking safari opportunities at Bumbusi offer 2 really unique safari experiences.
Nestled in between the 4 night stay at both camps is a wonderful 3 night stay on the secretive Tsowa Island on the Zambezi River just above the Victoria Falls.
- 11 nights accommodation
- all meals and local drinks at Nanzhila and Bumbusi
- twice daily safari activities at Nanzhila and Bumbusi
- laundry and park fees at Nanzhila and Bumbusi
- Road transfer from Livingstone to Nanzhila and back to Tsowa Island
- Road transfer from Tsowa Island to Victoria Falls Airport
- return scheduled charter flights to Robins Airstrip
- return internal transfers from Robins Airstrip to Bumbusi
- teas and coffee and selected activities at Tsowa Island
- International flights
- Visa fees, gratuities, drinks and selected activities at Tsowa Island.,
DAY 1 – 5: 4 NIGHTS - NANZHILA PLAINS CAMP
The closest big game safari camp to Livingstone and Victoria Falls which retains a wonderful sense of wilderness and isolation.
This safari begins in Livingstone with a 3 hour road transfer to Dundumwezi Gate where you will be met by the Nanzhila Plains safari team. Enjoy a game drive into camp and settle into the beautiful rooms with views over the dambo to enjoy a 4 night stay.
DAY 5 – 8: 3 NIGHTS TSOWA ISLAND CAMP
Tsowa Safari Island is situated 40km upstream from Victoria Falls half way between Kasane and Vic Falls.
After breakfast, you will leave Nanzhila Plains and head south through the Park to Livingstone for a 3 night stay at the new Tsowa Island Camp located on an island in the middle of the Zambezi River just above Victoria Falls.
DAY 8 – 12: 4 NIGHTS BUMBUSI WILDERNESS CAMP
A classic safari camp tucked beneath a lush grove of giant Mahogany trees in Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park.
After 3 nigths at the Tsowa Island Camp, you will have 4 nights in Hwange National Park at the remote and authentic Bumbusi Wilderness Camp.