Zambezi Queen Houseboat offers luxury accommodation in the form of 14 tasteful and luxurious suites – ten standard suites and four spacious master suites, all with outer decks so you can soak up the revitalizing Chobe River breeze and appreciate uninterrupted views of the unique African landscape beyond.
The Zambezi Queen Houseboat cruises on the Chobe River next to the Chobe National Park. The houseboat is accessible from Kasane through Kasane immigration.
Additionally, arrangements can be made for transfers from Livingstone or Victoria Falls. The Zambezi Queen Houseboat is equipped with 14 suites on board and is therefore the biggest boat cruising the Chobe River. To point out, the departure dates are set, comprising of two or three-day itineraries.
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Game viewing and bird watching on smaller tender boats
- Cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger and bream fishing in season
- Arrival & departure road transfers from Kasane airport to Kasane immigration
- Boat transfers between Kasane immigration and the Zambezi Queen
- Premium beverages (spirits, sparkling wine and dessert wine)
- Visa fees, gratuities and curio shop purchases
- Chobe game drive - can be arranged at additional charge
- Travel insurance