The Elephant Camp is more than a destination- it is an experience, an encounter and a cultural connection. Witness the magnificent power of the Victoria Falls, immerse yourself in the heritage and lifestyle of a local community on the Village Tour and translate knowledge to change at the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust.
The Elephant Camp offers guests an empowering tapestry of experiences that come together to inform the heart, educate the mind and reconnect guests with the natural rhythm of nature.
Set on a private concession with spectacular views of the mists rising over the majestic Victoria Falls and the steeply carved gorges of the Zambezi River, The Elephant Camp is an intimate luxury lodge under canvas.
Twelve luxury tented suites boast magnificent views of the rocky gorges, and spacious four-poster beds beckon you to a peaceful night’s rest. Private viewing decks feature plunge pools just big enough for two, and bathrooms feature luxury Victoria + Albert bathtubs looking onto breathtaking bush panoramas.
Outdoor showers feature stone flooring blending the indoors and out. Shared guest areas include spacious decks as well as a cosy lounge, bar and dining area. Sit in the sunken firepit and swap your captivating safari stories around a blazing fire. Shady tented spaces lead out onto a sun- kissed pool where comfortable loungers gaze onto sweeping vistas of Batoka Gorge. All suites have been installed with USB charging ports, and fibre optic Wi-Fi runs throughout the camp.
Relish delicious meals and sundowners in private seating areas, or on the main dining deck, and create your own delicious wood fire pizza in the pizza oven at lunch.
Within easy reach of Victoria Falls, yet secluded on its own game reserve, The Elephant Camp offers community and conservation-focused activities including an elephant experience and a visit to the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust. All adrenalin based activities can be easily added to your itinerary.
- All meals and drinks
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Victoria Falls Airport / Livingstone Airport transfers & shuttle to Victoria Falls town
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- 2% Tourism levy & VAT on accommodation
- Activities available at The Elephant Camp at no extra charge to guests (time permitting):
- Premium brand drinks – available and payable direct
- Curios and All items of a personal nature
- Rainforest Entry Fee – US$ 30 for Internationals – subject to change (Applicable to Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls & payable upon invoice)
- Zambezi Royal Cruise – River Usage Fees – US$ 10 per person – subject to change
- Canopy Tour – Park Fee – US$3 per person
- Conservation Levy – US$ 15 per person per night (Payable upon invoice & subject to change)
- Private vehicle use – US$ 250 per activity (maximum 7 guests per vehicle)
What we love about The Elephant Camp
Indulge in a relaxing spa treatment on the viewing deck of your suite, followed by an invigorating outdoor shower while taking in the distant views
The Elephant Camp Main
The luxury suites each boast a private plunge pool and viewing deck, ensuring that wherever guests may be, the exquisite scenery is just a glance away.
The Elephant Camp West
Consisting of only four suites, making it ideal for exclusive use by smaller groups and families seeking a more intimate safari experience.