The South Luangwa And Lower Zambezi Safari combines two of the best wildlife destinations in Zambia, The South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi Valley.
Home to one of the natural wonders of the world and a wealth of game, Zambia is a fantastic destination for both scenery and safari lovers. Create the ultimate trip by visiting two of the country’s best national parks, and then finish with a high – quite literally- as you look up at Victoria Falls.
This Zambia safari holiday is an itinerary designed to give travelers the opportunity to disconnect from the modern-day rat race and experience two of Zambia’s most breath-taking destinations. This is a memory-making, story-telling, life-changing journey!
- Wonder at all the wildlife you’ll spot while out on a walking safari in the South Luangwa
- Canoe along the mighty Lower Zambezi during a water based safari in the Lower Zambezi National Park
On a South Luangwa National Park safari, you will have plenty of opportunities to marvel at various wild animals. Get close to giraffes, elephants, hippos and crocodiles, just to name a few. South Luangwa National Park is also most popular for walking safaris. A South Luangwa safari will surely capture the amazing essence of Africa!
If you’re interested in a safari in Zambia, then you should know that Lower Zambezi National Park is amongst the most remote and wild parks in the country. Even though it’s not as diverse and big as other parks, the beauty of its wilderness will definitely catch your eye. The Zambezi river attracts a wide range of animals and birds. Expect to see hippos, monkeys, zebras, herds of elephants, and even black eagles.
- Accommodation, all meals & all local drinks
- Twice daily safari activities
- SES, Wi-Fi, VAT, tourism & conservation levies
- Internal road transfers from the airstrips
- National Park fees and levies (USD 85 pppn)
- Private guiding, gratuities
- Services of a personal nature & external transfers