Revel in the warmth of gracious hospitality from a bygone era with our Kruger to Coast Package . Relax and soak up the tranquility of the African bush as you explore the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in open, state-of-the-art game viewing vehicles, indulge in pampering treatments, delight in cuisine and savor spectacular sunsets. Whether it is a leopard on the hunt, lions roaring at twilight, hippo wallowing in the river, or a crocodile basking at a waterhole, each viewing will enthrall.
This exclusive South Africa and Mozambique package will then see you whisked away from the bush for a further five days of romance, adventure and pampered relaxation on the idyllic shores of Mozambique at White Pearl Resorts.
With its sublime ocean frontage of more than 2km, pristine beach and surrounding untouched tracts of bush, discover a place so exhilarating, a welcome so warm and experiences so pure, it promises to be unlike any other in Mozambique. Enjoy mesmerizing encounters with captivating marine life while diving one of the world’s top pinnacle reefs. Take a snorkeling trip to a nearby reef and you could even swim with dolphins.
Set sail to observe the majestic Humpback whales in their annual migration (Jul – Nov). Stroll on pristine beaches or enjoy a private beach picnic or sundown cocktails. Explore the scenic natural surroundings on horseback or discover the beauty and magic the night has to offer. Indulge in heavenly pampering treatments or just soak up the wonders of this magical coastline with picture-perfect surrounds that enhance every glorious sensation
- Luxury Accommodation in South Africa
- Luxury Accommodation in Mozambique
- All meals & Beverages
- Two safari activities daily
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-fi
- Inland Air and Road Transfers
- Optional Helicopter Transfer: • Maputo – White Pearl Resorts return
- Beach Activities in Mozambique
- Private butler & laundry service in Mozambique.
- Helicopter evacuation for medical emergencies
- Flights and transfers not listed.
- Cellar wines, premium brand spirits
- Champagne, cognacs, cigars & cigarettes.
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases.
- Additional activities, wellness treatments
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Conservation levies and park entry fees.
- Landing fees at Kings Camp.
- Mozambican visa costs.
- Premium beverages and cocktails and champagne.
- Spa treatments, diving and additional activities.
- An eco-charge of $22 per person will be added onto each invoice as a guest donation to our eco-initiatives.