Treat yourself to the best of both. Enjoy a romantic beach escape in Mozambique coupled with the a Big 5 African safari. The adventure begins with a 3 night stay at your choice of safari lodge in the Greater Kruger area.
Your options include colonial-style elegance at Kings Camp in the Timbavati, or 5-star luxury at Leopard Hills in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Both lodges have a slightly different style, with something to suit different tastes and preferences.
Leopard Hills is located in the western sector of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve on the unfenced border of Kruger National Park. The lodge offers a classic Big 5 safari experience in a private reserve known for its impressive wildlife sightings. Guests can expect a high standard of guiding and a highly personalised stay.
Kings Camp is the second option for your safari in Kruger National Park, a lodge more traditional, colonial-style option of the 2 camps, offering high standards of service and excellent game viewing. Located within a private reserve, Kings Camp boasts highly exclusive wildlife viewing activities during which you stand a chance of spotting all members of the Big 5. Kings Camp is renowned for its high quality of guiding and tranquil atmosphere around camp.
After 3 nights in the bush, we depart for the next leg of the trip for 5 days of sea, sun and sand on the shores of Mozambique at White Pearl Resorts. The resort has a sublime ocean-front view and is surrounded by tropical forests. Here, you can enjoy close encounters with marine life, snorkel pristine coral reefs, and observe Humpback whales in their annual migration.
Looking for a luxury Kruger National Park Mozambique combo? Our Kruger to Coast Bush & Beach Package presents the best of what Southern Africa has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION: Choice of Luxury Lodges • Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve Sabi Sand Game Reserve • Kings Camp Private Game Reserve Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. High tea, teas, coffees and beverages excluding premium brands, wines from our wine cellar and champagne. Game drive drinks and snacks.
- ACTIVITIES: Two game drives daily in open vehicles with knowledgeable rangers, guided walks, bush breakfasts /dinners.
- SERVICE: Complimentary unlimited wi-fi.
- Accommodation: Luxury Beach Pool Suite.
- Food & Beverage: Full breakfast, lunch (excluding oysters and lobster on Beach Bar menu), high tea, day time snacks, mini-bar snacks, three course dinner, canapés at the pool bar, teas, coffees, local beers, house wines and selected cocktails.
- Activities: Beach/bush horse riding, town tour, beach picnic, beach sports, kids skipper club, snorkelling off the beach, stargazing/moon gazing, turtle walks (seasonal) kayaking, surfing, and ocean safaris (enjoy up to 2 safaris per person).
- Service: Private butler, laundry service and unlimited wi-fi.
- Medi-vac helicopter evacuation for medical emergencies.
- Flights and transfers not listed.
- Cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes.
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases, additional activities, wellness treatments, laundry, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Conservation levies and park entry fees.
- Landing fees at Kings Camp.
- Mozambican visa costs.
- Transfers and flights not listed and airport taxes.
- Premium beverages and cocktails and champagne
- Spa treatments, diving and additional activities.
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases, gratuities, and items of a personal nature. An eco-charge of $22 per person will be added onto each invoice as a guest donation to our eco-initiatives.
- NOTE: Fully inclusive activities are weather dependent and White Pearl Resorts will not be held responsible in the event of activities being missed due to bad weather. We cannot guarantee spotting or interaction with any marine life.
Days 1 to 4 - Greater Kruger National Park
Leopard Hills, an exclusive lodge, situated in the ‘Big 5’ Sabi Sand Game Reserve. It boasts 8 luxurious air-conditioned glass-fronted suites. With their own private deck and plunge pool, the lodge offers exclusive privacy. Excellent game viewing, high service standards, delicious cuisine and a warm atmosphere ensure a memorable safari.
Kings Camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park. With only 9 thatched air-conditioned suites, Kings Camp reflects the charm and romance of a Colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp faces an open savannah plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife day and night.
Days 4 to 9 - White Pearl Resorts Mozambique
Located on the immaculate White Pearl Resorts beachfront, the 6 Beach Pool Suites, with outdoor shower, stylish bath tub and private plunge pool, offer direct access to the private beach providing guests with their own little piece of paradise. A total of 22 air-conditioned suites offer the epitome of contemporary beach-side elegance & informality, with interior spaces blending into the outdoors.