6 Days Dunes And Wildlife Safari
This fully accommodated and very comfortable Dunes And Wildlife Safari might be short but it is action packed and stuffed full of many of Namibia’s Best of the Best. Game viewing in the world renowned Etosha National Park, Beautiful Damaraland and local tribes people.
Namibia’s highest mountain – The Brandberg and the forbidding Skeleton Coast with a shipwreck to see and photograph. We spend time in the historic coastal town of Swakopmund, sampling the delights of the excellent restaurants and having the chance to take part in wild activities in and around the coastal area.
The world’s highest sand dunes in the world’s oldest desert await and welcome us, cheetah, close up and personal and a scenic drive up over the Khomas Hochland and central plateau brings us back to Windhoek at the journeys end of one of our most popular safaris.
- Transport in a custom built safari vehicle with pop up roof & USB charging capabilities & air-conditioning.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- 5 nights’ accommodation in twin share rooms with en-suite bathrooms as above
- Meals as above (B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner)
- National park entry fees (2 days Etosha & 1 day Sossusvlei)
- Game drives as above
- Sossusvlei excursion (including 4x4 shuttle) and cheetah activity at Solitaire
- Pick up and drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Additional Services not indicated
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
Find a route from your location
You Might Also Like
Last Minute Deals
Get in touch with an Africa Safari Expert to plan a tailor-made tour around your interests, wishes and budget.
Please use the form below or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org