Escape to Africa on our Classic Zimbabwe Safari and explore the wonders of the mighty Zambezi River, the Victoria Falls and the world-renowned Hwange National Park – home to great herds of elephant, big cats and a myriad of plains game.
This 5-night safari will showcase the best of this iconic region while indulging in warm hospitality at Old Drift Lodge & Machaba’s Verney’s Camp.
- Road transfer from Vic Falls Airport to Old Drift Lodge (±3 min
- Road transfer from Old Drift Lodge to Hwange Main Camp (±2.5hrs)
- Flight from Manga to Vic Falls Airport (±45min).
- VERNEY’S CAMP: Accommodation, all meals, alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages*, laundry, lodge activities, return vehicle airstrip transfers, taxes, Machaba Safaris Conservation & Community Levy (CCL) of US% 15 per person per night.
- • OLD DRIFT LODGE: Accommodation, all meals, alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages*, complimentary mini bars in rooms, shuttle to Victoria Falls town, gym in a bag, laundry, emergency medical evacuation cover; 2% Tourism levy, VAT, morning & afternoon river safaris and game drives in the Zambezi National Park
- Rates *exclude premium imported drinks, international flights, travel insurance, visas and discretionary tips
- Items of personal nature
Days 1-3 - Old Drift Lodge
Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometers from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Old Drift Lodge is nestled within a wild paradise frequented by elephant, buffalo, herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck and impala.
Days 3-6 Verney’s Camp HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
Inspired by safaris of the past, Verney’s Camp is situated in a teak forest that is synonymous with Hwange. With views over a waterhole, the animals put on a daily parade as they come down for their evening drink.