1. We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our brochure. For example, any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
2. Special Requests
Any special requests must be advised to us at the time of booking. You should then confirm your requests in writing or call. Whilst every effort will be made by us to try and arrange your reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed.
We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly but if you do have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier or representative immediately who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact us as soon as possible on
4. Paying for your Safari, Package Holiday
To book your safari you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the cost of your safari (or the value of your permits, whichever is greater). If you are booking within 45 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
For last minute booking, payment is also needed immediately at the time of booking whether by cash (at our office or arrangements between both sides), credit/visa/master card or/and bank deposit to our official local bank accounts.
The balance of the cost of your safari (including any applicable surcharge) is due not less than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- The prices listed are based on the costs and exchange rates current at the time of pricing.
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whether there is any fluctuation in prices, the company will always communicate whenever there is a change.
- Transfers and tours will be according to the itinerary provided at the time of booking.
- Permits Run out fast, the earlier you decide the sooner we can secure the permits for you
- We accept payment by Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard and Cash.
- Credit Card payments attract banking fees surcharge.
We recommend you to carry large dollar bills and of recent series – 2009 and above.
- The price of your travel arrangements is quoted by ourselves in US Dollars but can be converted in whatever currency is convenient for the client.
- We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold holidays or packages at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed holidays.
- All prices are per person.
All items of personal nature such as telephone bills, tips, laundry, alcoholic beverages, porters are not included in our pricing EXCEPT where they are offered by our service providers OR when they are requested by a client to be added.
- Cancellation implies loss of some money when it is done by clients.
- When the trip is cancelled 50-60 days prior to the trip there will be a loss of deposit.
- When the trip is cancelled 30-50 days prior to the trip there will be a loss of 50% of the total amount paid.
- When the trip is cancelled 30 days prior to the trip there will be a loss of 100% of the total cost
- No shows are non-refundable
The trip is officially cancelled when a client sends a formal communication and receives the approval or confirmation from us (the company)
- For cancellations made by the company, clients may choose between an alternative trip or full refund.
- Company will not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, flights, loss of enjoyment or any other personal reasons.
- Company reserves the rights to cancel the trip when there are inevitable reasons or natural calamities.