Surefoot Safaris and Lion Camp have teamed up to offer their “Ultimate Luangwa Safari” experience. Combine the luxury and high-density wildlife viewing of Lion Camp with the unbridled thrill of tracking the big game on foot with one of Zambia’s top guides on this Ultimate…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Surefoot Safaris and Lion Camp have teamed up to offer their “Ultimate Luangwa Safari” experience.
Combine the luxury and high-density wildlife viewing of Lion Camp with the unbridled thrill of tracking the big game on foot with one of Zambia’s top guides on this Ultimate Luangwa Safari.
This 8-night package will truly give every traveller the most complete South Luangwa safari experience.
- The game viewing around Lion Camp is some of the best in the entire park – highly rated by guests, guides and filmmakers.
- Lion Camp has recently been renovated and now boasts stylish and luxurious accommodation in addition to its fine safari reputation.
- Situated on the edge of a lagoon that holds water throughout the dry season, the lagoon acts as a magnet for wildlife – a gameviewing treat from the bar, the pool or your own private deck!
- Mapazi Camp is situated in a remote and undisturbed corner of South Luangwa National Park – one of the most iconic wildlife sanctuaries in the world.
- Explore the bush with one of Africa’s finest guides! Deb Tittle has over 22 years experience leading walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- A bespoke walking safari is a rare and wonderful interactive experience. There is no better way to understand and enjoy Africa’s wildlife.
Day 1 – 5
Lion CampLion Camp is located in the northern reaches of South Luangwa National Park; an area which offers abundant game viewing and excellent photographic opportunities. The camp is built on elevated decking stretched along the side of a tranquil lagoon and comprises of 10 suites all of which have spectacular panoramic views of the plain.
Day 5 – 9
Mapazi CampSurefoot Safaris operate exclusively from their tented bush camp, “Mapazi”. This 6-bed, riverside camp promises incredible walking safaris in a remote sector of South Luangwa, far from the game-viewing road network. With expert guidance you will be intimately involved in unwrapping the wonderful surprises of the bush on foot: experience the thrill of tracking some of Africa’s largest wildlife and the fun of discovering nature’s subtle secrets. Truly, the essence of the safari experience.
- All meals and all local drinks
- Safari activities
- National park fees
- Bed levies
- Mfuwe transfers and laundry.
- Premium drinks
- External transfers.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found