Three Days Two Nights Safari in Lake Manyara National Park and Tarangire National Park
Join us for the Three days Two nights Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks for that Authentic and Adventurous African Safari
DAY 1: TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL IN ARUSHA
- Arriving at Kilimanjaro international Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by one of our experienced driver guide, ready to escort you to Hotel at Arusha. He will introduce you to this wonderful city and give you a short brief about your Safari.
- Accommodation at Arusha Serena Hotel
DAY 2: ARUSHA – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- Early in the morning you will drive from Arusha town to Tarangire National Park.
- Tarangire National Park has the highest population density of elephants than any park in the northern circuit. It is home to over 550 varieties of birds including the heaviest flying bird-Kori bustard.
- Tarangire national park is very famous for its dense wildlife population during dry season includes lions, leopards, cheetah, hyena and numbers of grazers, climbing trees python can also be spotted here, the scattered vegetation covered with baobab and acacia trees makes it a beautiful and distinctive attraction to visit.
- Accommodation – Tarangire Tortilis Camp
DAY 3: TARANGIRE – LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
- After Breakfast, your guide will drive you to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Lake Manyara National park is located at Manyara region on the edge of the Great Rift Valley and is one of the famous park in northern zone with many unique attractions that includes the lake Manyara, Maji moto (hot natural springs surrounded by palm and fig trees), High diversity of species of birds both local and migratory species, tree climbing lions, (Lucky photographers will get the chance to spot and photograph these beautiful creatures perched on the branches of acacia trees), High population of Hippopotamus, Large herd of Elephants and Buffalos, also Rift Valley Escarpment forms a unique scenic beauty of the park.
- After game drive you will have picnic lunch then drive to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight
1 Person – $1379
2 People – $970 Per Person
– Safari vehicle 4×4
– Tour guide
– All park fees
– Picnic Lunch
– Drinking water
– Entry Visa
– Air Tickets
– Soft and Hard drinks
– All things not mentioned